Watch a Short Video & Meet the Dust Mites by Deep Look & PBS
With today's homes sealed airtight, homeowners are trapping dangerous allergens inside. The result is alarmingly high rates in asthma and other respiratory conditions.
Dust Mites are too small to be seen by the naked eye. A Dust Mite measures about one quarter to one third of a millimeter. Although according to the AAFA, Dust Mites feed primarily on the tiny flakes of human skin that are normally shed each day. An average adult human may shed up to 1.5 grams of dead skin cells per day; an amount that can feed ONE MILLION Dust Mites!!! These flakes of skin work their way deep into the inner layers of furniture, carpeting, bedding, and even into stuffed toys - places where these mites can thrive. Dust mites are a common cause of asthma in children. About 20 Million Americans suffer from Dust Mite Allergies.
Dust Mite Facts:
1. Medical experts expect that up to 10% of humans are allergic to Dust Mite Proteins.
2. 10 Million Dust Mites live in an average bed.
3. Brand new bedding will be completely colonized within 6 weeks!
4. A Five year old pillow can be up to 50% heavier than a new pillow due to the weight of dead dust mites inside!
5. Dust mites are NOT ‘Bed Bugs’, They do NOT bite and are nearly impossible to see with the naked eye.
That smell is bacteria left from detergent in the fabric of your clothes and in the seals of your washing machine.
Now, you can eliminate that foul smell FOREVER, with NO hazardous chemicals, using the AeroClean by AeroPure.
An American Product that is specifically designed to produce clean, soft, fresh-scented laundry without detergents, bleach, fabric softener, or hot water… all this while disinfecting your Fabrics. Your clothes will last longer, dry faster, and feel softer.
The average family will notice a $677 PER YEAR SAVINGS From using the AeroClean!
Check out this video on the Inside look of a dirty washing machine!
Check out this great video from Consumer Reports!